In India, farmers’ financial struggle has plagued the country since independence. Between rural and urban areas, there are socio-economic disparities. Therefore, the central govt of India came up with the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, which helps farmers with financial benefits.
The scheme mainly targets small and marginal farmers in India, recognizing their significance in the Indian agricultural sector.
The central government understand how much farmers need financial assistance. Thus, the government decided to help farmers. However, to get the financial assistance of the scheme, you should know how you can link your Aadhaar card with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to get the benefits.
So, continue reading this article to learn everything from what the scheme aims for, how to register for the scheme how to check PM Kisan beneficiary status, PM Kisan Aadhar link status, check the link for PM Kisan KYC Status update of this yojana, etc.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: How To Register
The PM Kisan Yojana registration process involves the following steps-
- Visit the official Website
- Find and click “New Farmer Registration”
- The registration page will open, and choose the suitable category.
- There are 3 options available: “Farmer,” “CSC Farmer Registration,” or “SECC/Citizen Family Member”. Pick the appropriate category.
- Fill in the registration form properly (use your name, date of birth, gender, UID card number, contact number, and bank account information). Make sure all the provided details are valid and accurate
- Carefully read the consent & declaration statements and agree to them by ticking the checkbox
- Now, click “Register” or “Submit” to complete the process
- After submitting, you’ll get an acknowledgement with the reference number (registration number) for future reference
- The concerned authorities will verify the details. This verification procedure takes some time, and once verified, you’ll receive updates through email or SMS.
Documents Needed to Link Aadhaar Card with PM Kisan Yojana?
The below-mentioned documents are needed to link your Aadhar card with this government scheme for eligible farmers.
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of citizenship/Voter’s ID Card
- Documents showing ownership of up to two hectares of land
- Bank account details
- A Valid Mobile Number
Beneficiaries should carry these documents’ scanned copies when they try to do the online registration.
How to Check the Aadhar Card Link Status With PM Kisan Yojana?
Here is the step-by-step guide to check whether your Aadhar card is linked with PM Kisan Samman Nidhu Yojana or not. Let’s follow the steps here.
Step 1: Go to the official portal
Step 2: Click on “Farmer Corner”
Step 3: Choose “PM Kisan beneficiary status”
Step 4: Check the application status after entering your registration number, UID card number, bank account details, or mobile number.
Steps to Link Your Aadhaar to PM Kisan Yojana
You can easily link your Aadhaar to the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme by following the steps below.
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in, the official PM Kisan website
- Find “Farmers Corner” on the ride side of the homepage.
- Click on it to see if your Aadhaar number is linked or not.
- If not linked then click on “PM Kisan beneficiary status”
- Provide your Aadhaar card details and proceed.
- You will receive a 4-digit OTP on your registered phone number
- Submit the OTP and finish the process by clicking on the Submit option
How to Change An Incorrect Aadhaar Number
If you have to change your Aadhaar number in PM Kisan beneficiary status 2023, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit PM Kisan Yojana’s Official Website
- Find The “farmer’s corner” option
- Click on “edit Aadhaar failure”
- Your details will appear here
- Find the option “Aadhaar card number”
- Change your Aadhar number there and press “update” to finish the procedure of updating
What Are the Charges For Linking Aadhaar Card Details?
Charges required for linking your Aadhaar card detail with the PM Kisan Yojana are as follow:
INR 50 for farmers who register and link their Aadhaar card details via officials like banks.
INR 15 for PM Kisan eKYC beneficiaries who do the linking procedure themselves through the official portal using OTP received on the farmer’s registered mobile number.
So, where you get the process done, determines the charge amount.
Steps to Check Your pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List Village Wise
To check your PM Kisan beneficiary list village-wise, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: Select “Farmer Corner” or “Beneficiary List”.
Step 3: The login window will appear where you’ll have to enter the details like your State, Tehsil, District, and Village to get the online list
Step 4: Then a complete list of villages will appear in front of you which will contain the selected block.
Step 5: Click on the particular village where you live
Step 6: Then the PM Kisan Beneficiary List will appear.
Step 7: Find your name (press ctrl+F then type your name in the given box in the upper right corner of the screen)
Step 8: Once you find your name, check the provided details like Aadhaar number, phone number, bank details, etc.
Step 9: If every detail is correct then save the list or take a printout
Some Vital Links For PM Kisam Samman Nidhi Yojana
Here are some vital links to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana that can help you check the beneficiary status, Aadhaar number status, status on three equal instalments, etc.
1. Homepage- Click Here
2. Official Website- Click Here
3. PM Kisan Beneficiary List- Click Here
How to Check The Payment Status in The Beneficiaries Account?
The processes to verify a beneficiary’s account for payment status are as follows:
- Visit Pmkisan.gov.in
- Use your Village, Tehsil, and other details to see the Beneficiary List.
- In case your name is on the list then you’re eligible to receive the instalments.
- If your name isn’t on the list then check the application Status so that you can complete the needed process further.
For this, we always recommend checking the provided details before submitting the form. You should make sure that the given details are all accurate so that you do not miss the payments from the central government scheme.
This Yojana aims to provide financial assistance only to eligible farmers. So, make sure you provide details carefully while filling out the form.
PM Kisan 14th Installment Status: How To Check
Check the PM Kisan 14th Installment status 2023 by following these steps.
- As soon as you find out your PM Kisan Beneficiary Village Wise list, you can check your PM Kisan payment Status 2023
- For this, go to the official Website
- Click on “Payment Status Check”
- On the screen, a page will appear
- Enter the login details on the given page
- Click on “download”
- The status of payment will be displayed on the screen
How To Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status by Aadhar Card Number
Follow these steps to check your PM Kisan beneficiary status by using your unique identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) i.e. Aadhaar number.
- Open the official website
- Choose the PM Kisan Beneficiary status option and enter your Aadhar Number.
- See your application Status and also your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status here and wait for the instalment till the release date of the next instalment
- If your application isn’t approved then do the required corrections in the form and submit it again.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana makes sure the farming community’s struggle doesn’t go unattended. Therefore, farmers should register themselves for the scheme by following the above-mentioned steps to avail themselves of the support of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana!